Support : 312-766-8808 - Email : firstname.lastname@example.org "ALL OF OUR VALVES ARE MADE IN THE USA"
Station valves are for use with oxygen (or other fuel gases) at station outlets of line distribution systems. Examples are cutting stations, hospitals, welding studios. These are generally mounted above their counterpart receiver, but they can also be attached our mounted on a receiver's side. Our trusted manufacturer Rego develops well tested and efficient station valves, and we offer them to our customers at the most competitive prices we can.
• Approved for oxygen and all fuel gas services @ 400 PSIG max
• Cleaned for oxygen use per CGA G-4.1
• O-ring stem seal tightens and strengthens as pressure increases
• Reverse flow check valve in outlet to block any opposite flow
• Brass cap / chain available
• Meets requirements set forth by the National Fire Protection Association
Body - Brass
Stem & Seat Retainer - Brass
O ring - Neoprene
Seat Disc - Nylon
Reverse Flow Check Seat - Neoprene