This hardworking series of cryogenic regulators joins together the functions of pressure building & economizing. The product is compact and does both jobs effectively. Available in multiple pressures.
• All parts made to work well in extremely low temps, down to -320 Farenheit, or -196 Celsiuscopper alloy
• PTFE seat = positive shut-off down to -320 as well.
• High & economizers = compact size, fit and work in tight spaces
• Made to be interchangeable with existing cryogenic regulator units
• Inlet screen keeps out unwanted materials and debris
• Locknut = keep a fixed screw setting
• Max inlet 550 psig
• Cleaned for oxygen per CGA G-4.1
• Made to be used with argon, CO2, nitrogen, oxygen, LNG
Body --> Brass
Bonnet --> Brass
Seat Disk --> PTFE
Springs --> Stainless Steel
Gaskets -->PTFE & Copper
Diaphragm --> Bronze