We offer a complete line of Fluoramics Inc thread sealants.
Thread sealants are capable of giving an incredibly strong seal to a product in its joints, or in other areas that are consistently moving and shifting. These seals add to the strength, durability, and long life of your products. There are three main types: pipe dope, resin compounds and PTFE tape. When used according to instruction, these sealants are very effective at avoiding gas leaks around pipe threads in gas / liquid equipment. Industries that commonly benefit from the use of thread sealants include: textiles, power, waste treatment, automotive, marine, distribution ... the list goes on.
Fluoramics thread sealants are very highly rated.
- Easy to use
- Provide 100% protection
- Developed for both low & high pressure environments
LOX-8® Thread Sealant & Grease
- Made to be used in the presence of strong oxidizers --> strong seal from -400° - 550° F
- Preferable when a long & effective product life is important
- Often used in the chemical processing, medical, & nuclear fields
- Made to be used in wet & dry environments
- Non-hardening, non-flammable, non-toxic, & safe
Formula-8® Paste Thread Sealant
- Chemically inert
- Made to be used in dry environments
- Can be used in many applications: natural gas, oxygen distribution, hydraulic/plumbing; w/ welding equipment, gas bottle valves, etc.
PTFE Thread Sealant Tape
- Made for industrial use
- 100% virgin PTFE
- No pigments or additives.M
- Works in many fields --> water, oil, chemical, medical, & food processing (even where non‐contamination standards are high)
- Multiple sizes and densities available
- Exceeds MIL Spec T-27730A