The ECL Series of cryogenic economizers is a series that was mainly created to make use of gas pressure in a given liquid cryogenic cylinder that would have escaped through the pressure relief valve if not harnessed. These cryogenic economizers can be used in other settings as well - in cryogenic lines, and vaporizer or converter settings.
- Parts made of materials chosen for highest durability and efficiency in low cryogenic temperatures: copper alloy (brass), PTFE, stainless steel
- A stainless steel needle seat gives sensitive and detailed flow control at low pressures
- Both high & low pressure economizers = same convenient and compact size
- Interchangeable w/ existing cryogenic economizer units.
- Inlet filter keeps debris out of economizer
- Locknut keeps screw settings in place
- Max inlet 550 PSIG
- Cleaned for liquid oxygen,CGA G-4.1